The Eastline Justice Court accepts all civil court proceedings within the Eastline Township. Civil Filings include: Small Claims, Formal Civil Filings through a Summons and Complaint, Landlord and Tenant filings, and Temporary Protective Order filings.
- A Small Claims can be filed if the claim amount is $5000.00 or less.
- Formal Civil filings can be filed if the claim amount is $10,000.00 or less.
- Civil matters totaling more than $10,000.00 are filed with the Fourth Judicial District Court.
- Applications for Temporary Protective Orders against Domestic Violence, in which there are mutual children, are sent to the Family and Juvenile Court in Elko, Nevada.
- Temporary Protective Orders for Juveniles are sent to the Family and Juvenile Court in Elko, Nevada.
If you have basic questions in regards to a specific civil filing, please feel free to contact the Civil Clerk at (775) 664-2305.
Please note that all Court Clerks are not attorneys and are not allowed, by State Law, to give legal advice or step by step information on how to proceed with a specific legal matter. Here is a list of things we can do for you.Link – Form #76